Produced by Aberfeldy distillery in the Midlands, in the heart of Scotland, this Single Malt is obtained by perfectly balanced and natural ingredients, such as the malt cultivated in these areas and the water of Tay river which, in its course of Pitilie springs, flows on stones and sandstone making it even purer and richer in minerals. Aged for 12 years in oak casks, this whisky is considered among the best ones of its category, thanks to the characteristics of smoothness and sweetness which distinguish it.
Intense golden color, it has hints of fruit jam, honey and sweet tobacco, vanilla and nutmeg. The taste is enveloping and velvety, soft and almost sweet; the fruity and spicy sensations of bitter orange, ginger and pepper return to the palate.
For a perfect after dinner drink.
- Gold Medal Higland's Single Malt 12 Years and Under ( World Whiskies Award 2014)
- Gold Medal Speyside Single Mats up to 12yo (The Scotch Whisky Masters 2014)
- Silver Medal Distiller's Single Malts 12 years and under (Intenational Spirits Challenge 2014)
- Silver Excellence Scotch Single Malt -Highland(International Wine & Spirits Competition 2014)
- MasterHighlands&Islandsup to 12yo (The Scotch Whisky Master 2013
- Silver Medal Single Malt Scotch - to 12yo (San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2013)