Curated by the experts at Dolceterra, our vast assortment of unique culinary gifts will open the door to Italy through its high-quality food and drink. Each of Italy’s 20 regions boasts its own unique culture, cuisine, and biodiversity. Our typical regional products offer a culinary journey across Italy. From north to south, Benvenuto in Italia will give tableside travelers the ticket to becoming officially Italian!
Our selection will fill the needs and indulge the fancies of everyone in your life for every occasion.
Hand-packed in a signature Dolceterra gift basket, gift includes:
- Natural fruit crate mis.36x26x10 cm.Grana Padano DOP aged over 20 months 1 kg. Gold of Time Reserve.
- Monte veronese d’allevo DOP 250 gr. Agriform.
- Asiago allevo DOP seasoned 250 gr. Agriform.
- Fresh Montasio DOP 250 gr. Agriform.
- Local caciottina La Tondina 330 gr. From Valentina.
- Tomini in oil with anchovies and capers 250 gr. Longo.
- ½ suppressed 450 gr. Corrado Benedetti.
- Carrot and green pepper compote 120 gr. Pantry of flavors.
- Italian chestnut honey 250 gr. Pantry of flavors.
- Basil flavored extra virgin olive oil 250 ml. Franzosi.
The delivery charges are £ 16,00 to UK mainland destinations. For delivery to the Channel Islands and overseas please contact us first.
For orders in mainland Britain, we will FedEx Priority, DHL Express, dispatch within 2-3 working days of receipt. Transit Time FedEx Priority, DHL Express 1-2 Day.
From our customers
This cheese is worth everyReview by Alison M. on 18 Sep 2021review stating This cheese is worth everyThis cheese is worth every penny fantasticLondon, UK
Really good taste
On Traditional Coppa SalamiLiverpool, UK
The flavour holds real depth and interest. Highly recommended
On Amaro Braulio ClassicoOxford, UK
There was a slight delay but once the order was on its away delivery was very fast. Regards to you all.London, UK
Great products and service.
The service an food are fantastic!Los Angeles, CA
Fantastic team, fantastic product and fantastic delivery times (I’m in the UK).Manchester, UK